Monday, May 9, 2011

Planting

I am visiting my sister this week. We looked at five houses yesterday, and she put down an offer on one. It has a porch. Not that my sister cares about that. She does not like flowers. Or bugs. Or being outside. I like porches though. Andrew and I worked on the yard before we left town on Saturday. We planted (mostly Andrew and my brother Joe) two hydrangeas, two peonies, one foxglove, and two raspberry plants (Andrew bought these for a cent each). I also have three hanging baskets that are going to get hung sometime this week. My breakfast nook table came yesterday (I love site to store shipping). I'm not sure if Andrew is going to work on putting it together before he leaves for Marine drill this weekend. I don't even know when I am going home at this point. I have a lot left to do at my new place though. When I finish it it will be about time to start working on my sister's new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment