Sunday, May 15, 2011

Funny Gracie

I keep a Word document of funny things that Gracie has said. Usually I post to Facebook and then cut and paste. I have high hopes of scrapbooking some of these stories but who knows when (if) that will ever happen. If I need a laugh I can always get it from reading one of these:

Put in the corner by Daddy at church. “I don’t like the corner. It’s gross and grubby and makes me need a bath. And it’s humungous like a dinosaur!” (all said in one breath) 12/19/10
  
Shari told Gracie she was going to see Santa tomorrow. Gracie, "Can he bring me Uncle Bunny?" 12/6/10

Gracie pointing at the Fairy Godmother in her coloring book, "Grandmama in me book!" 5/18/10

Gracie to the cashier at KFC, "And don't forget the honey or daddys in trouble." 3/15/11
 Me, "Gracie don't jump on the couch." Gracie, "but it has elasticity!" 2/14/11
Gracie getting out of the tub and laying down on Daddy soaking wet, "I'm leaking on you Daddy!" 4/6/11
Two of my favorite pictures of Gracie (old school). 
August 2008

July 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment