Friday, May 20, 2011

Packing

I should be good at packing considering how often I visit my sister and go out of town, but I'm really not. I can get everything to fit into a suitcase, but I usually forget something that I need. I used to always forget my pajamas, but last time I forgot Gracie's pajamas. Ruby somehow didn't have any socks. Luckily there is always a Wal-mart near by, but maybe I should start making a list. Gracie remembers her Gabbas, Bun Bun, Alice, and Strawbaby (she has a very full bed at night). I doublecheck to make sure I have Ruby's medicine, but other than that I don't really have anything I need to have. Oh wait-phone charger-that is probably important. And my computer. We will see tonight what I ended up not putting in when we get to Grandmamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment