Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Landscaping

Andrew bought me a tree for Mother's Day. I originally wanted a Magnolia, but I fell in love with a European Snowball. It is a small tree and will not get very large (ten feet max). On Saturday we will be planting it in our side yard. The blooms are green right now and will gradually change to white. I love flowering trees and bushes. They put in the landscaping for our yard over the weekend. We have a dwarf crab apple (I was so excited-I had actually planned on buying one of these in the future), burning bushes, Korean dwarf lilac bushes, and what my mother believes are two pear trees (one in the front and one in the back). I also bought one hydrangea, two peonies, and few flowers to go in planters today. I hope they will put our sod in soon so that I can plant the bushes.
European Snowball Tree (fully grown)
European Dwarf Lilac Bush (fully grown)
Burning Bush (fully grown)


No comments:

Post a Comment