Monday, May 23, 2011

Mary Mary

Or shall I say Gracie Gracie quite contrary. Gracie never went through the terrible twos. we are currently in the midst of the trying threes though. She has started to disagree with everything I say just on principal. I do not like rude nasty little girls, and I am trying to teach her how to be polite. Unfortunately I think most of what I'm saying is falling on deaf ears. Sigh. She was awful while we were visiting my Grandma. She just wanted to be loud and scream no if she didn't like what I was saying. To put it lightly-vacation sucked. I tried to keep my patience, but when she told me in the car today that she liked being bad it just irked me to no end. She also tells me that I make her mad all the time, but I told her that was Mommy's job. She also likes to ask me, "Do you love me when I'm naughty Mommy?" I love her all the time, but I would like it a lot more if she listened to me. We can try again tomorrow though.


No comments:

Post a Comment