Friday, July 15, 2011

Party Planning

I need to figure out what I am getting Ruby for her birthday. We bought her an Ariel Disney Princess baby (which she grabbed off the shelf herself), but she needs at least one other thing. And no Gracie, it will not be Gabbas. I also need to start buying groceries for her party. I think I have decided what I am going to make, but I am not one hundred percent sure. I hope that people like sprinkles and chocolate. :)


My birthday is next week (?!) Our friends from Ohio are coming to visit us for a few days. I think we are going to Indy on my birthday, but we are taking the kids to the zoo, and I don't know what else. We will probably also go to the fair sometime that week. I want to go to Harry Potter, but I'm not sure when I will get a chance. I also have a coupon for a free meal at a local restaurant that I need to use before the end of this month. It was a gift from the hospital after having Ruby, but I just haven't thought of it or gone out that much without her the past year. She does not like it when I am not there. I'm pretty sure she can handle it for a few hours though.

No comments:

Post a Comment