Thursday, July 28, 2011

I have the cutest baby

We got Ruby D's pictures one year pictures taken yesterday. Two days early, but Andrew's schedule is crazy with back to school coming up, and it was the best day for it. Ruby was so so good. I always worry about how she will act for pictures, because she isn't always the best for strangers. As long as they aren't touching her though, and I am entertaining her she puts on a show. She can be quite the hambone. I love it! I had so many problems picking out what photos I wanted printed. They took 160! She was so funny digging into her cake that they just kept clicking and clicking. She definitely dug into her cake and made a huge mess. It took quite a bit of work cleaning her up (and her face was purple from the dye most of the day-I'm not looking forward to diaper changes). I did purchase the disc with all the images on it, and I finally narrowed it down to six images (which is pretty much what I always end up getting every time I go to Portrait Innovations). Some of my favorites:


"I'm one!"

I'm so happy I bought this pinata for her rainbow birthday party and brought it for her pictures.

How cute is that smile?



This picture just makes me laugh. She's such a silly little baby.

Taking steps and just so proud of herself.


"I will share some of this frosting with Mommy. Just come and get it."


"I think maybe I'm done. Maybe. If I get hungry later I can get some from my belly."
I LOVE this picture so so much.
 

2 comments: