Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Balloons and Birthdays

Outtakes from Ruby D's photo session for her birthday invites:

Gracie joined in on pictures at the end. I love the look on her face. The Gabbas joining our photo session? Yeah, I wasn't too fond of that.

Last photo of the day. I'm not sure how many balloons I am having blown up for Ruby's birthday party. Purple doesn't come in the assorted package so I will have to buy an individual bag of those.

She is just SO STINKING CUTE!

This is the first picture I took. We moved, because there was too much sun, but she was so happy.

Dancing baby.

Umm, why did you move me Mommy? I was having fun. And I do not want to sit in this wet grass.


Well maybe it's okay.
Ruby D having fun. This picture was in the running for the one I would use on her invites.


Picture I used for her invitation:
Oh how I love my baby. 

And just for comparison sake; this is the picture I used for Gracie's first birthday invites:

No comments:

Post a Comment