Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pinning

I just recently joined Pintrest. My user name is sharingiscaring. I haven't really pinned a lot of things yet, but I'm very excited. I have boards for Christmas recipes, Little Girl Rooms, Kitchen Inspiration, and Home Ideas. I probably will add boards for Home Schooling Ideas and Paper Crafts. My favorite board is my Little Girl Room one. I plan on having the girls share a room in a few years, and I want it to be really special. I'm thinking of a paper doll theme. I can't decide if I want to squeeze two twin beds in the room or have them share a queen bed. Growing up I shared a bed with my older sister until we moved into our apartment. It never really seemed like a big deal to me, but nowadays people act like you are punishing your children if they don't have their own room let alone bed. I don't think the girls will always share a room-we have every intention of giving them each their own room right around the time Gracie turns into a teenager, but I think it is a good idea just to help learn about sharing, respecting others space, etc. Of course joining Pinterest just means that I have now added twentybitrillion projects to my already huge list.

No comments:

Post a Comment