Friday, November 11, 2011

Family Photo Fail

So we got our pictures taken for the church directory tonight. They did not go well, but I wasn't surprised at all. Andrew scheduled our appointment for 8:20, because he didn't know how late he would get home on Fridays. Gracie and Ruby are usually getting out of the bath or reading stories at that time. Gracie actually was very excited and took great pictures (she is the photogenic one in the family). Ruby was hysterical the entire time I was straightening my hair and never really recovered. She would smile if I was looking at her, but she didn't want to look towards the camera or do anything except cuddle into me. I basically knew going in we were just going to get the free 8x10 (Merry Christmas Mom), but for some reason Andrew was disappointed. Whatever. If he wants to dress up in a few weeks when we go to Portrait Innovations and get Gracie's four year pictures/Christmas pictures of both girls I suppose I could do that. Maybe I would even be able to get a professional to straighten my hair. The girls outfits are adorable. Gracie has a grey sweater dress with a purple flower and Ruby has a purple sweater dress. They both had glitter tights and fancy black shoes. Wanda came over the other day and picked up the Raggedy Ann fabric I've had forever (it was Mary Ann's moms) to turn into pillowcase dresses for the girls. Yeah! That is what I plan on having their pictures taken in. I wonder if I could find red and white stripped tights. That would be cute. I love dressing little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment