Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Faves

Finding new Christmas recipes to try. This morning the girls and I made White Chocolate Butterscoth Blondies. They smell amazing. I am hoping to get a lot of stuff made and frozen while Andrew is gone for my Christmas boxes. I know for sure that I am making chocolate, almond bark, and some type of fudge (eggnog?).

Did you know you can make a Wish List on Forever 21? Now my husband doesn't have an excuse for not knowing what size/color I want.

Mini candy bars. Yumm, Snickers (and Kit Kats, and Milky Ways, and Nestle Crunch). I love Halloween clearance
Little girls with pigtails.
Ruby D (14 months)                                     Gracie (15 months)

Pumpkin spice Chai Latte

Apples to Apples

Reading Harry Potter for the trillionth time. I'm very excited that the last movie comes out next Friday. Yeah! Ron is my very absolute favorite. I heart him.

No comments:

Post a Comment