Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Random

Last night I let Gracie put on her swimsuit (she picked her toucan one; she has four different suits) and run through the sprinkler. She didn't so much run through it as sit down and lay down in front on it. Ruby and I had to move it around a few times, and Ruby actually didn't cry. I got most of the yard watered. I am trying to keep a close eye on my burning bush that was this close to dying. It has come back, but it is really hot and sunny outside so I need to keep it watered. I pulled out my dead flower out front and planted a white dahlia. My lantana out back got way too much water from all the rain we had last week and is dead, but I don't know if/what I'm going to replace it with. I'm thinking of just doing mostly dahlias in my containers next year. The moss roses seem to be doing well so maybe a few of those also. My foxglove looks horrible, but so far it isn't completely dead. If it kicks the bucket I'll just put in another hydrangea in that spot next year.

We lost Muno on our trip to Terra Haute. I have no idea where. We ordered Gracie a new set of bath Gabbas (oh joy). She is very excited that Muno will have the right color eye again (because his eye had completely worn off, and I colored a new one in blue-the horror). Muno is supposed to come in the mail on Thursday. Which is tomorrow so please stop asking me Gracie. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment