Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'da Baked a Cake

This week my husband brought me home a lock for the fridge. AWESOME. Gracie has a sweet tooth maybe even worse than mine (and that's a bad thing). I made a chocolate peanut cheesecake pie the other day, and she kept opening the fridge to sneak bites of it. Even after I got it through her head that she couldn't keep eating it she still would open the fridge just "to look at it, Mommy, because I love it." Oh Lord. Now that the the lock is one the fridge she isn't getting into trouble in the kitchen as often. Of course I made a hot chocolate pudding cake the other day and left it on the counter only for her to dig her fingers into it. Sigh. I know chocolate is yummy, but at least I wait to eat my dessert after supper.

I probably should mix up cookies or something else today, because Andrew's parents are coming to visit for ten or so days tomorrow. We still need to buy an air mattress, because they are staying at our place part of the time and at a hotel the rest. Gracie's swing set is waiting in the garage to be built, I have furniture Mary Ann is going to help me paint, and we will probably go to Indy to shop one day. Gracie wants to go to a cave so we will have to see about that. I need to spend the rest of today finishing cleaning the house. Andrew has finished up a lot of projects in the last week. YEAH! My yellow side table is painted (it got a huge scratch in the move) and in the living room, my window/mirror is hanging by the front door, pictures are up in the laundry room, and last night I painted my white mirror yellow. Hopefully tonight Andrew will get that and one of my windows hung (I collect old windows).

No comments:

Post a Comment