Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm Dreaming

Of the one I love. To buy, to buy me, someday:



Did you know Disney makes engagement rings? This is the Sleeping Beauty one. It is probably my favorite. I also like Snow Whites.



Ohh pretty. We plan on replacing my rings at some point in the (distant) future. Not that there is anything wrong with the rings I have now, but for reasons unnamed it would be symbolic. I hope I don't have to wait until my 25th anniversary though, because if we haven't been by then that is when we plan on staying at the Grand Floridian. We will definitely be taking the girls in the next few years, but we probably won't get a trip alone until then. I guess it's a good thing we got married young, although there is a lot to do at Disney besides the rides. Like shop. Oh and eat. And there is a spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment