Thursday, April 28, 2011

Distractions (in Picture Form)

Yesterday our neighbors came by with cookies. I was wearing my "I heart intercourse (PA)" sweatshirt. Awesome. I hadn't washed or combed my hair all day. Even more awesome. We have one carload of boxes from the old apartment. I keep getting distracted while unpacking boxes. I framed some of the prints that are going in the girl's rooms yesterday. I am trying to pick which portraits to frame. I get pictures taken every six months or year at Portrait Innovations. Although I spend a bundle (and then some) I am not very good at actually displaying the pictures. Some of my favorite pictures throughout the past few years:

Gracie's One Year Photo Shoot. She wanted to crawl everywhere (Gracie did not walk until she was almost sixteen months old). She was such a sweet baby.

Gracie's nickname (one of them) is Monkey (shortened from Monkey Moo).

She has the prettiest eyes. A friend of mine commented on how it looked like she was eating finger paint in her cake pictures. I had so much fun watching her eat her cake. She was only interested in the frosting at both her pictures and her birthday party. She also ate very very slowly.

Gracie's Two Year Photo Shoot. She wore the same outfit when she met Mickey (and Minnie) Mouse. Our girly girl.

My baby girls. Ruby was only three weeks old. Gracie only tried to drop her once. ;) This picture will be in Ruby's room next to a print that reads, "Sister Make the Best of Friends."

Quite possibly my favorite picture of Gracie. Her personality in picture form.

Oh Ruby D you are just a cutie!
Ruby D's Six Month Photo Shoot. I was worried that she would cry, but she did such a good  job! She squints her nose when she smiles (like her Mommy).
This Mommy likes props. I thought the peach fairy wings were so pretty with her coloring. Gracie was a pink baby, but Ruby looks better in different/brighter colors (especially shades of orange and green).

Gracie's Three Year Photo Shoot. We actually had these pictures taken by a local photographer at an outdoor location. I will make a separate post at some point with other shots. I have a stack of pictures that need scrapbooked from this day. Gracie was BUSY, and the pictures we have of her show so much of her personality at three.

1 comment: