Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blither Blatther

My husband is not a good mover. Somehow he manages to bang into every doorway possible, scratch furniture, and forget everything. Usually I have everything set up and ready to go before we move, but it just didn't happen this time. Big mistake. I don't know how many van loads we have left until the old apartment is empty. I want it done before Friday, because we still have to clean and repaint (one room). We'll see. We did get a pretty big load of stuff yesterday and are going back today. Ruby has had a morning nap the past two days and is in much better humor. Just don't ask me when I'm going to be motivated enough to start moving her to her crib. Even Sissy has adjusted and is out and about. Apparently she missed having carpet. Who knew? I took a bath in my new bathtub last night. Gracie taking a bath for the first time in our new house, "I like my new tub. It's not yellow." Me too Gracie, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment