Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Litty Pony Party


Dessert table. I made sherbet punch, vanilla and chocolate (Smooze) cupcakes, truffles, chocolate dipped and potato chips. We also had a fruit tray. Gracie was most excited about the Smooze cupcakes. She specially requested that I figure out how to make Smooze from the My Little Pony movie.


Close up of a Smooze. Devil's Food cupcake (I also use a mix for cake, and I like frosting in a can better than homemade frosting). I dyed vanilla frosting purple and used marshmallows with candy pieces for the eyes. They look silly and make me smile. I have a cupcake holder (the white one) that only works with the large cupcake liners so I made about sixteen. The vanilla cupcakes were in normal liners so we had twenty four of those.


The birthday girl!


Crazy Lady! She was waiting on her "boyfriends."


Gracie's pinata. Poor thing got pulverized by Uncle Nick and Uncle Joe. 
It wasn't a very big party, but Gracie was happy which was all that mattered. She got pony gifts from everyone and chased all the boys around. After her party we got pizza with Auntie Ann and Uncle Nick and they stayed for her bedtime. Her favorite presents are her My Little Pony storybook and her big pony which came with a hairdryer/hair accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment