Thursday, October 6, 2011

At the Pumpkin Patch

What is up with this weather? Eighty five degrees and sunny in October is not my cup of tea. I bought chai tea to make at home (it won't be as good as the pumpkin chai tea I have been getting, but it will be a lot cheaper), but I'm not going to make it in this weather. I'm freaking hot you all. Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch with our good friends, and it was in the high fifties. That was almost a little too chilly. Poor Miss Gracie was "fweezing." Hopefully in two weeks when I go to the Covered Bridge Festival it is around sixty and cloudy. I have been to the Covered Fridge Festival when it was ninety degrees and when it was around thirty (I prefer somewhere in the middle). I haven't bought much for the past few years because my space was maxed out, but now that I am in my house I'm hoping to pick up some fall/Christmas items. I have a lot of Halloween stuff but not much for Thanksgiving. Next year I am hoping to decorate my china cabinet for the Fall season (if I can find discount orange or cream plates) so I need to get some fun things to put in there. Now if only Fall weather would come back.

Even after waking up every hour the night before (we're in the midst of teething) and a cold she is still just the cutest thing ever.


Gracie's solution to being cold? "Zip me up in your jacket Daddy." Smartie pants girl.


Off to go pick out their pumpkins.



Oh how I love my silly monkey girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment