Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Linkies

Recent websites/websites I love/am addicted to:

The Disney Food Blog
-Oh how I miss you Disney World. I am hoping to try a few new restaurants the next time that we go. I won't lie though, I'm most excited about trying fun new desserts. I totally want to try the cupcake challenge too. 
 All That Glitters
-How cute is this girl?! I love her makeup tutorials and her beauty hauls. Now if only I could have her fun beachy hair.
Betsy McCall Paper Dolls
-I love these! Eventually when the girls share a room together I plan on framing a few of these and a few of my Mary Englebreit ones and hanging them on the wall. So so cute.
Ruche
-Pretty, vintage inspired, feminine clothes, jewelry, and accessories.
I WANT these shoes
-and these, and these. So sexy, and even better, reasonably priced.
What I Wore Wednesday
-One of my very favorite blogs. I love WIWW. Maybe someday I'll actually participate. I just think it's fun to look at other peoples outfits and how they put certain pieces together. I really want an Allora handmade necklace as a result of looking at so many pictures of it worn with so many different things.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment