Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Night Night

We (by we I mean I) have started to transition Ruby D into her crib. Andrew took the side rail off and put her crib against my side of the bed. So far Ruby D is not a fan. I can lay her on the couch or bed next to me after she falls asleep, but when I put her in her crib she automatically starts to stir and lift her head. I have limited success with patting and shushing. Last night she slept for about two hours in her crib and actually shifted around a little and was able to stay asleep. As soon as I had the lights off and she woke up she was not having it. We have just started the process though, so I know it's going to take a long time. My clingy Mama's baby.


Gracie showing Ruby how it is done. The yellow baby is what Gracie slept with when she was little. She also greatly preferred the soft fuzzy pink crib sheet (Gracie had her own sleep problems, but she did go to bed in her crib every night at around 8:30 from six months on).


"Come on Sister, get under the covers with me."


"Hey Ruby D D! Get back in here."


"NO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment