Friday, September 2, 2011

My Girls

A few more notes about Ruby D:

-When you are really hungry or clingy you point at my chest (or pull my shirt down) and say, "I need boob." I always thought that when you were old enough to ask for it then it was time to be weaned, but I've never heard of a thirteen month old who could speak in sentences.
-You love suckers. They are probably your very favorite treat. You try to steal them out of your sister's mouth, and you start hyperventilating when we are unwrapping one to give it to you.
-You love bare bellies. You get so excited when my or sister's shirt raises up and you see our bellies. You also hate wearing onesies.
-You are just as talented as Gracie when it comes to making messes. Oh my! You love to rip up the toilet paper roll, carry crayons everywhere, undress your babies, and tear clothes out of Gracie's drawers.
-You are in size 12 month and size 3 shoes. I think you will probably still be in 12 months clothes for the fall and maybe a size 4 shoe. You are starting to love shoes just like your sister.

What Gracie has been up to:

-Coloring and stickering everything.
-Reading my Emily Mouse books.
-Asking for cheese, kiwis, and crackers (Harvest Grain are her favorite) for lunch every day.
-Flipping and tumbling all over the house (and on the beds, couches, etc.)
-Fighting with Sister over the Gabbas.
-Loving old Sesame Street episodes.
-Dancing to Taylor Swift.
-Getting way into Hello Kitty.
-Wanting to wear nail polish and make up (she likes blush and glitter eye liner)
-Being a sweetheart.



No comments:

Post a Comment