Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Love a Rainy Night

Messy baby love

Waiting for our food at Sonic.

Lots of swinging and sliding going on in this cool weather.
Hello beautiful girl
Rainy chilly days are perfect for baking and cuddling under the covers. Gracie, Ruby, and I all take a nap together in my bed. Gracie still sleeps for around two hours so I know she is nowhere ready to give it up. I usually read until both girls are asleep and then get about an hour in. I heart naptime. I don't make Gracie nap in her own bed, because she sleeps better/longer with me, she doesn't have problems sleeping in her bed at night, she can get herself to sleep on her own, and I like to have both my girls with me. Ruby D still wants to breastfeed right after she wakes up from nap or she gets CRANKY. Right now she is mad, because we are waiting on the blueberry muffins to cool. Later today I told Gracie we could make brownies, and I am thinking of pulling the bread machine down for the first time this year. I can't wait for the Covered Bridge Festivals (it doesn't have to rain for that though) and the leaves changing color. Fall is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment