Thursday, January 12, 2012

Itsy Bitsy

The weather this winter is crazy. Very little snow, very few freezing cold days, and so many mild, rainy days. It feels like it should be spring soon instead of the middle of January. Spring clothing in all of the stores doesn't help. You know what kills me every single year? Little girl swimsuits. There is literally nothing cuter than baby bikinis. I seriously have a problem. Ruby D has I don't know how many hand me downs so I am trying not to look for her (although I know she will end up with at least one suit). Gracie has grown out of almost all of hers so yeah! No, we don't have a pool. No, we don't belong to a gym with a pool. We do go outside to run through the sprinkle every few days during the summer though, and I take them swimming whenever we stay at a hotel. We also will have a pool at our hotel when we go to Disney in October. Unfortunately my very favorite suit will not be coming home with me, because I just can not justify spending that much money on a swim suit for a four year old. But really, how freaking cute is this?

It's so vintage inspired! (janieandjack.com if anyone else has $42 to throw around).
Most of our swimsuits come from Gymboree (clearance and outlet) and Old Navy. Target also has really cute suits-especially the polka dots. I hope my love of swimsuits doesn't pass on to Gracie as she gets older; I'll probably be thinking that $42 would be a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment