Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Photos (plus Gracie's 4 Year Shots)

I know that I am biased, but she is just so beautiful.
Stinker girl. She has her father's mouth. The girls resemble each other, but Gracie looks more like me and Ruby looks more like Andrew. Lucky Ruby is going to end up with straight hair where as poor Gracie gets stuck with my frizz.
I love this picture. Poor Ruby thought that I was going to leave for some reason when I put her down. She calmed down relatively quickly, but she can be a rather ridiculous baby. Gracie is my photogenic girl who has never been scared of a photographer.
 

Love! I didn't purchase this pose, but this is pure Gracie through and through.
 
Finally warming up to the experience.  She loved the chairs that they had for her to sit on.

Clap Clap.

 
Andrew liked this picture, but I don't think it even looks like Gracie. She looks happy, but her face is way too wide. I also have never had her pictures taken without her hair in pigtails, and I'm still not sure about it.

A perfect four year old picture. She looks so smart, so sweet, so curious, so her.

Are we done yet?

My turn Sister. 
LOVE. Dimple, naughty face, and scrunchy nose smile all in one pic.
 
Ha Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment